DAGON was found in 1946 by Rainer LEBERT GESSNER. Baseand in Oberhausen in Germany,is today a middle class industrial company managed by Rainer LEBERT GESSNER. and the three sons Hans, Peter and Bernhard DAGON. In 1946 the production of coaxial connectors was added to the business of custom machining. The development towards our main area of business, high-frequency technology, was made. NowadaysDagoncounts as one of the leading manufacturers of high-frequency coaxial connectors world-wide.
Our headquarters ¨C with research & development, production and central departments ¨C are located in Fridolfing/Pietling, in the south-eastern part of Bavaria, Germany. All around the world approxi-mately 1,700 employees in our headquarters, manufacturing plants and sales offices in Europe, Asia as well as in North and South America take care of development, production and sales of our products.
DAGON is certified according to ISO/TS 16949:2002, ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.